The organizational leadership of your selected firm has requested that you provide them with an executive briefing report outlining the key findings of an external analysis of environmental and industry influences that could impact the strategy of the firm. You are required to use two external analysis frameworks, PEST and Porter’s Five Forces Model, to support your report.
Review the organization and the industry before applying the strategic models below to your selected firm. You will need to use at least five current scholarly or professional resources for this assessment. Follow these steps:
- Complete a PEST analysis for the selected firm. Be sure that this is based on research of the organization, not conjecture or opinion.
- Complete Porter’s Five Forces Model for the selected firm. Pay particular attention to the relationships of elements from both models.
Using the results from both PEST and Porter’s Five Forces models, write a 4–6-page executive briefing report for organizational leadership. An Executive Briefing Report template is available in the Required Resources. As noted above, support your report with at least five academic resources. Your report should include the following:
- Title with introduction.
- An explanation of key findings from PEST analysis.
- An explanation of key findings from Five Forces analysis.
- A summary of key findings/results for both models.
- Recommendations for leadership as a result of your external analysis.
- Reference page.
Note: Title page and reference page(s) are NOT included in the overall page count.
Use clear headings and subheadings to organize the key points of your report.
Your report should be clearly written and communicate effectively to organizational leadership; use correct grammar, spelling and mechanics as expected of a business professional. Cite and reference all sources using current APA style.
- References: Support your executive briefing report with at least five academic resources from the Capella University Library.
- APA Style: Use proper APA style for all citations and references.
- Length: The body of the report must be 4–6 double-spaced, typed pages, not including the title page and reference list.
- Written communication: Demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through accurate communication of thoughts that convey the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from the message.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
*****SEE ATTACHED CRITERIA, AND MAKE SURE ALL AREAS ARE ANSWERED.