Zibuschka, J., Laufs, U. & Roßnagel, H. (2011). Towards ubiquitous emergency management systems presented a ubiquitous emergency management system design, based on the integration of mobile and multi-touch components in the front end with sensor fusion and data mining capabilities in the back end.
- How ubiquitous and resilient is this mode
Discuss Meta-leadership and national emergency preparedness strategies to build government connectivity by Leonard J. Marcus, Barry C. Dorn, and Joseph M. Henderson.
- Do you agree with authors’ grounds, reasoning, claims and recommendations? Why? If not, why not?
Read Responses to Questions Posed by Ms. Melissa Hathaway During Her Presentation at the National Science Foundation on March 18, 2009 March 31, 2009.
- Choose a question from the list, and discuss it.
- Do you agree with the response? Why? Why not?
- What are the gaps or weaknesses in the response?
No plajarism each question 500 or more