- Section 3 – Risk Register – filled out with identified risks (in the risk register, add a column to explain how each was identified.) You will begin to format your risk register – consider adding this format to the risk management plan (though, not filled in). I would encourage you to not move beyond the risk identification section of the risk register since next week’s readings and slides will focus on tools/ techniques for risk analysis.
– Risk Analysis
- Section 3 – Risk Register – filled out with identified risks and risk analysis (in the risk register, add a column and explain why the risk was analyzed as it was.)
– Risk Response Planning
- Section 3 – Risk Register – filled out with identified risks, risk analysis and risk response plan – be very clear on the strategy, how it will be implemented and the planning deliverables that will be changed to integrate the risk. Also re-asses the risk based on the strategy. Note secondary risks and provide an analysis of these.
– Risk Monitor and Controlling
- Section 2 – Risk Management Plan – updated with approach for Risk Monitoring and Controlling