Congratulations! Your Shark Tank panel of financial investors has moved you to the next round. The panel is interested in your business, but has additional questions that must be answered.
Create a 25-slide presentation in a format of your choice (e.g. Microsoft® PowerPoint®) in which you address the following:
- Provide a brief summary of your product or service.
- Explain your value proposition.
- Outline your marketing, technology, and labor costs.
- Describe your pricing strategy.
- Estimate the amount of product or service you plan to sell.
- Analyze your value proposition, costs, pricing, and volume against your competitors.
- Answer the potential questions from your financial investor panel :
- What is your price?
- How did you arrive at that price?
- Why do you think you can make any money at that price?
- What are your manufacturing/resources costs?
- What are your distribution channel costs?
- Add persuasive information to justify your answers.
Format in APA
I have attached the previous assignment that this one is built off of for reference.