The final paper is an ethics case study on a case of your choice.
The paper should be between 5-7 pages (if you are a one or two pages over that is fine). Your paper should be thorough and concise. Meaning it should have the needed detail and explanation while also be precise and getting to the point.
The paper should have in-text citations and works cited page. Please use MLA format. You must have a minimum of 3 reliable/academic news sources.
- Choose a topic/case that is an ethical dilemma
- Work your way through the Ethical Decision-Making process starting with step 2: Get the Facts
- Evaluate the options Choose an option and justify your choice using drawing directly on the moral frameworks.
- You may draw on more than one but not more than three frameworks.
- Respond to at least one expected rebuttal/opposition
- Conclude with a reflection on the issue, the decision process, and the option you chose.
Remember this has to be a case study on an ethical issue. I would like to have this done by the 4th