Consumerization of Technology at IFG
Review the Consumerization of Technology at IFG mini case. In a two to three page APA paper (excluding title and reference pages), address the following:
- Describe the problem at IFG as succinctly as you can. Use this description to identify the main stakeholders.
- IFG can’t afford the resources to identify, define, cleanse and validate all of its data. On the other hand building yet another data mart to address a specific problem worsens the data situation. Propose a solution that will enable IFG to leverage a key business problem /opportunity using their BI tools that does not aggravate their existing data predicament.
Consumerization of Technology at IFG paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages), in 12 point font, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.