1) Read prompt attached below
2) 5-6 pages
3) Mla 8 works citied
4) Choose 3/6 texts and respond to the claims each writer makes. Then, you will need to position yourself within their argument and claims. Where do you fit in? How do you relate? How does your experience with writing connect to what they are claiming? Do you identify with any of the evidence they use? How can the writer’s experience help inform you of what you can do with your writing moving forward?
5) “Project 4 Writing Reflection” (attached below) needs to be done as well while ur writing the essay. the rest are just the 6 texts.
- strong hook, background context on your experience with writing, introduce authors & texts, road map of your essay, thesis
- Body (within each body paragraph):
- provide an account of an author’s central argument and their position in terms of how they view writing and/or the writing process
- describe some of the claims the author uses, provide interpretation and analysis of how these claims work, and explain the impact of these decisions in relation to the author’s purpose
- draw connections between the claims or evidence used to your own experience with writing
- evaluate how effectively or ineffectively the author’s claims/evidence/or rhetorical strategies work based on your past or future writing goals
- offer a conclusion that is not merely repetitive, but instead offers insight into the significance of your writing process; how you will use writing moving forward; what potential writing you may do in your career, etc.