Portfolio Outline – Option #1 and Option #2
Submit an outline of your Portfolio Project
- State your paper topic.
- Provide an outline of your paper.
- Your outline should include headers (the major topics), major resources, and the intended flow of the information in the project.
- Under each header, write a few sentences on what you think you might cover in that section.
- Provide three articles that you might consider using for your final Portfolio Project.
- Give a short reason why you feel each source would be pertinent to your project. This is not expected to be a final list. The goal here is to motivate you to begin examining research that might help you in your final Portfolio Project.
DEAR WRTER, MY TOPIC IS The Significance of the 2008 Presidential Election. I HAVE ATTEACHED THE ASSIGNMENTS THAT WERE PRIOR TO THIS ONE TO ASSIST S THEY CORRELATE WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT. I HAVE ALSO ATTACHED THE INSTRUCTIONS TO MY FINAL PAPER WHICH THIS OUTLNE IS FOR.