Literature Review Revision—100 points
Using the literature review you submitted for Part 1 of this assignment, revise according to the remarks provided for you on the rubric and throughout the text of the document. Closely follow the criteria as described on the rubric, and as follows.
- It should be between 6-8 pages, or more (excluding the title page and references page)
- It should not be a recitation of your sources.
- It should be a synthesis of available research on your topic, and an analysis of how your research will build on that which has already been researched.
- It should use 10 sources to shed relevant light on your research objective/claim.
- It should include at least one research question and/or one hypothesis.
- How well literature review addresses research objective/claim
- Number/quality of sources (minimum of 10 academic sources).
- How well sources cover topic area.
- How well literature review provides a synthesis of information.
- Formatting/page length/overall organization.
- Writing style/grammar/spelling/professionalism of paper.
- APA style in-text and in reference section.
- Paraphrasing according to VeriCite
- How well feedback has been taken into account for improvement