In the fourth stage of your research paper, you will submit your final draft. Recall that your paper should consist of the following five sections:
Introduction of your topic that will be a homeland security program chosen by you at either the local, state, tribal, or federal levels:
- U.S. government’s role in homeland security programs at the specific level chosen;
- motivation of terrorist group activities against Americans;
- strengths and weaknesses of American homeland security’s counterterrorism policies at the chosen level;
- tactical response options to terrorism at the chosen level using available resources and jurisdictional procedures; and
- conclusion of your paper.
When composing Section V of your paper, be sure to include the following information:
- the role of the National Response Framework and the National Incident Management System in the development of tactical response options to terrorism within a homeland security program at your chosen level,
- the resources available at your chosen jurisdictional level when determining tactical response options to terrorism, and
- how these resources can be used to form a homeland security strategy for your chosen jurisdictional level.
The research paper will need to be at least six pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Your paper must be in APA style format and include five scholarly references to support your position surrounding your topic, to answer your research questions, or to support your points about the need for further research on this topic.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.
i have uploaded papers that go along with this final paper