Follow the instructions no plagerism, no copy and paste.
Choose and explain one of the experimental designs (i.e., pretest-posttest control group, time-series (repeated measures), and factorial) to address your Statement of the Problem, the Purpose of the Research, the Research Question(s),and hypotheses. The following components should be included within your quantitative research proposal: Please use scholarly articles
- The Statement of the Problem, the Purpose of the Research, the Research Question(s), and Hypotheses.
- A new Research Methods section that explains the following components:
- Describe and justify the type of quantitative research design employed to address the research question.
- Indicate whether the quantitative research design represents basic or applied research.
- Describe the larger population the sample participants will represent.
- Describe the sample participants, justify how they will provide the needed data, and explain how they will be chosen for the study.
- Summarize how the data will be collected to include how validity and reliability will be supported.
- Describe how the ethical treatment of the sample participants will be ensured, any additional ethical issues in need of consideration, and any limitations of the study.
Be sure to include only peer-reviewed primary source research articles.
Support your assignment with at least seven scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.