Using the University Library, locate one peer-reviewed research study with possible ethical concerns.
Review ethical principles learned this week. When you select your article, consider the possible ethical issues in the research process: sampling, methodology, data collection, etc. The focus should be on the research study, not the health issue.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper addressing the following:
- Include an introduction and conclusion
- Summarize the research study.
- Describe the ethical guidelines from our class material.
- Provide an example of how the selected research study did or did not comply with the ethical guidelines from our class.
- Define validity and relate it to the research study.
- Hint: Review previous learning activities for key validity concepts, including internal and external validity and associated threats to validity.
- Discuss how stakeholders can influence health care research.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed scholarly references.
Format your assignment and references according to APA guidelines.