Research a legal case that addresses the legalities of employment screening exams used in the selection process.
Then, complete a 2–3-page analysis in which you include the following:
- Provide a description of the case.
- Summarize the important issues in this case.
- Include a detailed discussion of the outcome.
- Address the evidence of discriminatory effects, and discuss the distinction the court is drawing between job-relatedness and business necessity.
- Finally, offer your opinion regarding the reasons you are for or against the outcome of your case, along with your supporting rationale.