• Choose an ad (with a large number of words and rhetorical devices) feel free to choose what type of ad it can be a picture, a poster ,a video a movie a logo.
• Describe and explain what is the ad generally about
• Provide justification for using rhetorical criticism (Using the terms in miniglossary of common rhetorical devices) refer to the powerpoint for this
• Your critique of artifact: including specific examples from the artifact you may refer to the powerpoint for this
• Your discussion of the implications of the criticism for example is it sexist is it racist does it promote a certain behavior things like that
Make a 500-word rhetorical analysis of the advertisement and submit your analysis with the ad
refer to the powerpoint slides