Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: Interview a Purchasing and Supply Management Professional (170 points)
Interview a Purchasing and Supply Management Professional Interview a purchasing and supply management professional in a private or public organization (for example a purchasing and supply associate, a Chief Purchasing Officer, or a business manager in a K-12 school system).
Write a 4-5-page paper that describes:
- The line of business, mission, and goals of the organization he/she works for. Describe these briefly.
- The description of his/her job functions and job responsibilities, educational background, professional experiences, personal challenges, job achievement, and fulfillment.
- The operational and strategic objectives of the supply and purchasing department.
- How the above supply objectives align with the organizational mission and goals.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the four to five (4-5) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills. Click here to view the grading rubric